Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Spring Break

We had a great spring break filled with family, friends, and food! The Friday we got out, we headed down to my parents to drop of the dogs and then headed down to South Texas to my hometown. It was so fun to have a lot of my childhood friends meet the baby for the first time! After a couple of days there, we headed back to my parents and spent the rest of the week with all of my nieces and nephews! The baby LOVES his cousins and could not get enough of them! I am so grateful that he has so many kids on my side of the family to play with. It is really neat watching all of them interact with the baby! Here are some pictures of our week!

IMG_0171 

IMG_0179

IMG_0180

IMG_0181

IMG_0182

IMG_0107

IMG_0130

IMG_0148

IMG_0159

IMG_0164

IMG_0169

0 comments:

Post a Comment