Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Happy Mother's Day

I'm not even sure if I've told my mother or mother in law about this blog. If I didn't, I had the best of intentions, but didn't want to spread the word about the blog until I was done tweaking the layout. Maybe now I should ask them if they know about this? :) I know once the baby gets here, they will care more about the blog posts with photos!

Being away from our families on days like today is really hard. We hope both of our mothers (as well as all other mothers out there) have a wonderful day and love them both very much. Thankfully we just saw both of them last weekend and got to spend some time with each of them!

Our day will be pretty laid back and may not even get off the ground. The hubby is still sleeping! I'm going to try to convince him to take me to lunch somewhere and then to Ft. Worth to look at the last fabric we need for the baby's room. I'm sure he will be excited about that one! Actually he's the best and has been just as excited about this baby as I am. I tell him all the time that he is probably going to make a better mom than me! hehe So I guess I should go tell him Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment