Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Nursery-Stage I

We have begun planning for baby boy's arrival! We are well underway with designing and preparing the nursery. Over the past couple of days my mom has been here painting away. Here are some beginning stages photos. We are going with a Baseball theme. My mom has the fabric and will be making all of his bedding for us. Thank goodness Nana can sew! One of my favorite cousins (shout out Steph!) is taking on a huge project to paint some canvases with some baseball flair and eventually the baby's name (we are keeping it top secret) to hang on the wall that was once green in the pics below. Bedding and decor to come before too long I hope! I couldn't leave out the last picture of the furry babies in the nursery. They both LOVE to go in this room! Little do they know that eventually it won't be so quiet in there!









1 comments:

Steph said...

It's looking good!!! Love the colors, and the hutch. Can't wait to see ya on Sunday!

Post a Comment